To see the history for a family, including their enrollments, attendance, makeup, contacts and emails sent, you can use the Family Interactions feature as follows:
Go To the Family Page
- Use the Find Family, or the list of families menu
- Click on the Family whose history you need to check
Select the "Family Interactions" family page
One of the family pages you can select from using the blue links at the top of the page is called "Family Interactions". Click it
View, Sort, Select and view details of Interactions
A list of interactions is shown for that family including emails and mailings that were sent to them, enrollments for their students, attendance changes and makeups scheduled and payments scheduled and paid.
The list can be long for a long time family customer, so only summary information is initially shown, and various ways are provided to zero in on the information you need:
- The first column is when the interaction happened. You can click on the heading to sort by this date, but the list initially shows the most recent events at the top.
- Events are categorized into Types. You can sort by clicking this header, and/or...
- ...use the View selector to only show certain types of interaction.
- The final column has a View link that will pop up a window with all the details of that event should you need them.