YourVirtuoso automatically sends a confirmation email whenever a family enrolls a student online. When you enroll a student from the admin system, the final step also allows you to send an email with a confirmation page attached.
This "How To" document describes how you can follow up later and confirm or re-confirm enrollment for all or some of the students in a class, whenever you wish.
Go to the Class Enrollment page
- Click on the Classes menu, or select the List of Classes menu item
- Click the roster numbers for the class you want to confirm
Select the student you want to confirm/re-confirm
- Use the selection widget at the top of the left column to select multiple students. YourVirtuoso keeps track of who has received a manual confirmation already, and allows you to only select those that are "unconfirmed". The automatic confirmation email sent when the family enrolls online is not considered in this selection.
- Pick All or Unconfirmed depending on your individual procedures and the check boxes to the left of all matching students will be selected
- You can also select or de-select individual students by clicking on the checkbox next to them
Select the Confirm Button
Customize the Email Content
- The email addresses for the families concerned will be set up for you, and you can click on the To button if you need to add a secondary email for a family for example (note that if you want secondary emails to be included automatically, you can enter them as emergency contacts for a family and check the box to include them in family mailings)
- An email subject is provided, but you can edit it if you wish.
- The header is predefined, and includes "variables" that will be replaced with the primary contact name (parent) and the student's name (child)
- Below the class information, you can add any personalization you wish to be included for all the families.
- You can format it using the tools in the toolbar at the top of the editor
- When you are ready, click Submit and the emails will be sent.