Your classes will be grouped into Sessions (e.g. Fall 2020) to make it easier for parents pick classes, and for you to see reports and statistics on your enrollment. You must create at least one session before you can set up your classes.
- Click on Setup, in the main navigation bar, then on Sessions
- Click on Add a Session
Creating A Session
- Select the icon for this session from the list (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and give the session a name
- You can specify the order sessions are displayed using the Session Follows selector
- Start and End dates will determine the default dates for classes in this session
- The Holidays and closing button takes you to a screen where you can adjust the dates that classes meet for this session. This defaults to use the holidays and closing on your marketing calendar, so no changes may be necessary.
- The Publish period allows you to set up in advance when you want this session and its classes to appear on your website
- The pre-registration option defines a period when only families who were enrolled in the session you select will be able to enroll. The pre-registration end on the day you specify, and all classes in pre-register status at that point will move to Active status.
- You can provide a description of this session and any session specific messages for families here which will be displayed on your website.
Activating A Session
The list of sessions should now show the one you just created. To make this session visible on your public website, click on Activate at the end of the line.