Adding a Family
- Click on Families in the main navigation bar
- Click on Add a Family at the top left of the family list
Entering Family Information
- Enter the family name, address and contact information in the form. If you have the family's email address enter it here.
- If you want them to be able to access their account online, their email address also serves as their login ID, but you must also give them a password which should be at least 6 characters and have numbers and letters in it. You will need to enter the password twice to confirm it, but you do not need to enter a password hint. They can request their password by using the the "forgotten password" links when they sign in on your public website.
- At the bottom right hand corner, indicate whether the family should receive marketing emails or postal mail from your studio by clicking on the checkboxes.
- Click on Next when done.
Tracking Referrals & Sources
If you are tracking referrals/sources, the next screen allows you to enter this information as if you were a parent registering on your website. Otherwise you will skip to the student page directly.
Referral tracking can be turned on in Setup/My Info/Preferences, and sources are configures under Marketing/Referral Sources.
Click on Next, if needed, to get to the Student page.
- Enter the first student's name (you can use a different last name if necessary)
- If the student has a different Nickname for name tags etc. you can enter it here
- Select the student's Gender and put in their Birth Date using the full 4 digit year
- Notes can be used for other information such as allergies or developmental considerations
- Click on Add Student and this child will appear in the list of children.
- If there is more than one child in the family, fill in details for the next child and click Add Student again
- When all students are listed click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Review the information on the summary page that is displayed. If it is correct, click on Save to enter the family in your system.
- Click on Back if you see errors you wish to correct, or Cancel if you do not want to add this family after all.