While there is no direct way to attach a file to an email sent from YourVirtuoso, there is a fairly simple way to do it, especially if you have a google/gmail account.
If you do not have a google account, they are free, and you can just go to http://google.com , click Sign In at the top right, and click "Create an account.." at the left.
The general idea is that you can put your document on your Google "Drive" and link to it in your email so customers can download it, just as if it were an email attachment. Here are the steps:
- Login to your google account
- Click "Drive" in the navigation bar at the top of the google page
- Click the upload button next to the big red "Create" button on the left
- Select the attachment file from your computer
- When it has uploaded, it will appear at the top of your drive documents list (usually). Select it by clicking its checkbox.
- Click the Share icon (head and shoulders with + sign)
- Where it says Private, click Change...
- Select "Anyone with the link" and save
- Copy the "Link to share" at the top of the Share dialog
- Click Done
- In your YourVirtuoso email or Mailing you can just paste the link, or...
- for a more professional look enter/select some text in your mailing and click the link tool (World and chain link icon) and paste the link to your file there.