If You Really Don’t Want to Read the User Guide,
At Least Read This!
YourVirtuoso is an intuitive service, and you can learn a lot by browsing and clicking.
However, setting up your business on the Web should not be taken lightly and we highly recommend you have the Getting Started Guide at your side as you start entering information about your business. If you are "web-savvy" you will still want to know the best order to approach things, so here it is...
Getting YourVirtuoso set up for your business
- Set up your Studio Calendar (Recommended) so your sessions and classes will pick up your holidays and closings
- Create a Session (Required) to structure your classes and define options like pre-registration
- Set Location Information (Optional) if you have more than your initial location, or want to provide pictures and descriptions
- Set Teacher Information (Optional) if you did not specify yourself as a teacher during setup, or want to add other staff
- Review your Pricing Plan (Optional) if the default plans do not meet your needs
- Set your Policies (Optional) if they do not meet your needs
- Setting up your Curricula (Optional) if you need more than the default curricula, or need to edit them.
- Schedule your Classes (Required) using the Add Class menu item, or by clicking a start date on the class calendar.