How does a customer schedule a make-up class?
To schedule a make-up class, the customer does the following:
- Clicks on the "Make-Ip a Class" button on the main page
- A message pops up with instructions. If they are not logged in this also redirects them to the sign in page
- Once they exit the pop-up (or sign in) they are taken to the calendar page where they can see the class dates/times that they are enrolled in.
- They click on the class date that they have missed, or expect to miss (as explained in the pop-up)
- If the class is eligible to be made up (not marked in admin as attended, not a class with no make ups allowed..) a list of upcoming class meeting dates is shown in a pop up window which meet the make up criteria for that class)
- They click on the class day/time that they want to make up in and confirm.
On the admin site, the curriculum/class need to be set with appropriate make up options on the Class Details page, and the Session needs to be set for 1 or more make-ups allowed per student in that session.
A make-up request will generate an email to the customer, the teacher (if they have an email), and to an admin email (if that is set under MyInfo/Notifications).